Thursday, August 2, 2012

STRIPCON 2012


On Saturday, August 4, Jeremy Johnson and I will be attending STRIP - The Dallas Webcomics Expo located in Plano, TX. I'll be selling prints of my recent COVERED illustrations.

Blue Falcon & Dynomutt
The Herculoids
This surreal Charlie Brown and Snoopy cover

I'll also be selling two other Peanuts prints. What are they? It's a surprise! If you're in the neighborhood of Plano, TX, come out to the show and check them out in person. (And PLEASE buy one.)

I'll also have Roofus merchandise for sale: Roofus U books, bookmarks and stickers.



Are you broke? Maybe just a cheapskate? Don't sweat it. I'll also have FREEBIES! Pick up a free bookmark and a promotional flyer. No charge.



BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE! I'll also be selling these Jam Comics for the LOW, LOW price of ONE DOLLAR!! 



ONE LAST THING: I'll have a very LIMITED QUANTITY of a mystery item. What's the mystery item? Check back here on Friday. Here's a teaser image:


No comments:

Post a Comment