Friday, August 27, 2010

Geek Out


This weekend, I'll be attending the Dallas Comic Con. It's no San Diego Comicon. Hell, it's not even Wizard World, but for this geek, it'll do in a pinch. This show is one of four small comic cons in Richardson, TX. These shows are small but they always have lots of surprises, cool stuff and great deals. Plus, while I'm in Dallas, I plan on visiting Half Price Books. If that's not enough, I'm gonna see a movie at Studio Movie Grill, where you can eat dinner, have a beer and enjoy dessert while you watch a movie on the big screen. It should be a blast.

2 comments:

  1. Great drawing but HE SHOULD NOT BE HOLDING A VALUABLE BACK ISSUE SO CARELESSLY.

    Have a safe trip, looking forward to the post-con reportage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would call me on this. It's obviously a reprint. C'mon man, think.

    ReplyDelete