Friday, March 1, 2013

Behold! Something I Have Never Seen... A Three Handled Seuss-ian Slot Machine

2-sided self-mailer (front)

2-sided self-mailer (back)


FOR BETTER OR WORSE, A DR. SEUSS VERSE

On February twenty-third 
on a Saturday Night,
I attended the ADDY Awards, oh what a sight.
I was surrounded by my friends from Gremillion and Pou,
There were so many people, the place was a zoo.

It was a moment to shine for Gremillion and Pou,
We won 18 awards before the night was through.
I did this Dr. Seuss piece and I'm very proud to say,
It won a Silver ADDY which absolutely made my day.

It was fun to draw in the Dr. Seuss style,
It was something I hadn't tried in a while.
OK, let's wrap this up; I'm starting to feel a little queasy,
                                                         Man, Dr. Seuss sure made this rhyming stuff look easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment