Friday, February 25, 2011

Roofus at the Library

On Feb. 19, 2011, I hosted a Roofus U book signing at the N. Shreve Memorial library branch in Shreveport, LA. The event was very successful. I sold some books, met some nice people, signed my name and drew some sketches. This was the first time I ever did anything like this. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again. Thanks to librarian Jenifer Blanco French for this great opportunity.







Also, the library is celebrating comic books and graphic novels during the month of February. They are displaying my artwork throughout the entire month. Pretty cool.









Also, thanks to librarian Jennie Calhoun. Thanks to her efforts, Roofus U is now cataloged into the Shreve Memorial AND Caddo Library branches. Yep. Roofus U is OFFICIALLY a library book.

No comments:

Post a Comment