Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Blog

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of my blog. Time flies when you're having fun. It has been quite a challenge to regularly maintain a blog. I certainly know a lot more about blogging than when I started. Learning how to schedule blog posts in advance was a tremendous help. It's also been a tremendous amount of fun sharing my artwork with the internet. I've especially enjoyed writing about my work. My artist commentaries help others understand my thought process and remind me why I love drawing so much. After 266 posts, I'm still going strong.

HEADS UP: I hope you like the new blog header. I wanted to do something Halloween-y and pay tribute to my favorite Halloween TV special, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Yes, that's Roofus sitting in the pumpkin patch wearing his ghost costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment