Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm All Atwitter

These days, it's all about social media. I think sites like Facebook is great, but it's only a matter of time before we all move on to the next latest-and-greatest thing. Remember MySpace? NO ONE uses MySpace anymore. We abandoned it. Why? It's essentially the same as Facebook. MySpace is like the once popular nightclub that no one goes to anymore. All the hep cats are at this new joint called Facebook. 

I do like Twitter quite a bit. I like the concept of micro-blogging. Sometimes you feel like commenting on a topic or situation in under 140 characters and Twitter gives you that opportunity. I you like my artwork look me up on Facebook. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @roofus2099.

This magazine illustration was for an article about social networking (duh). It was drawn in Photoshop using my Wacom tablet.

1 comment:

  1. I dig this one. Feels very contemporary, "Web 2.0" if you will

    ReplyDelete