Monday, May 3, 2010

Bat Jam

Final Version

Original Version

Here's the newest jam comic from our cartooning group. This time we did things a little different. We threw out a theme and each one of us individually drew a panel. The theme was "The Day in the Life of Batman." I drew the first and last panel. Travis Eck drew the second panel. Jeremy Johnson drew the third panel. Jeff Welborn drew the forth panel. Jeremy and Travis drew a similar joke, so Jeremy did an alternate panel for the final version. Check out his alternate panel in the original version. I think they're both pretty funny.

Bonus Sketch: This is a Batman drawing that Travis did in his college days. He e-mailed it to me and I thought it would be appropriate to post it here.

Counting Calories by Travis Eck

3 comments:

  1. Travis' panel (panel 2) is my favorite. Every time I look at that drawing I laugh. Batman is SO PISSED that he's shaking. He just looks so psychotic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, I just picture him in that first panel going "Na na na na na na na na na... me!" (Like the TV show theme song)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty funny. No, actually that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete