Friday, April 16, 2010

Guilty As Sin




This is an alternate illustration of yesterday's tax cartoon. I originally did a rough sketch but never developed the drawing any further. I liked it so much I decided to ink it, color it and post it here on my blog. In the illustration, the little devil guy represents the sin tax and he's encouraging everyone to sin in order to raise money for state education. The idea is a tad more subtle than yesterday's strip. I think I like it better.


Creator Commentary: This is another Wacom illustration. I started with the hand drawn sketch and then inked it using the tablet. I've recently started sketching AND inking using the Wacom. The more I use it, the more I love it.


I'm always saying that my handwriting font that I created looks just like my handwriting. If look at the rough sketch, you can see my actual handwriting and compare it to the font in the final illustration. Pretty damn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment